Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet Cooper


Last night Laun & I were looking at photos & videos of Cooper. He opened his eyes for the first & last time at 1 week old. I can still remember the excitement I felt that day to look into my precious baby boys eyes. I feel grateful that not only was I there to see that, but that I was also able to record it for Laun & my boys to see. It was truly a blessing from above. I will never forget that day & cherish it always. This experience has taught me so much: My Heavenly Father loves me & knows me personally, we are all children of God, the gospel is true, being sealed in the temple for time & all eternity is a gift, babies are miracles, children are priceless, life is fragile, motherhood/parenthood is a wonderful blessing, Heavenly Father knows best & has a plan for my family, with the help of my Savior I can get through hard times, faith & hope are so important, & my family is eternal. I miss Cooper so much but, I know we will be together again. I am so happy for all my children, they are Laun & I's sunshine.

Today when I was curling my hair, Marlee was getting into the drawers & pulling out the tooth brushes & hair stuff, pulling down the towels, & just being her busy self. I found myself feeling so emotional & thankful for this healthy, sweet, & busy little girl that we have been blessed with. I couldn't help but swoop her up & give her loves. I also love when my boys will give me hugs, too.
May we all cherish life & our loved ones always.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Good golly Lady, you are good at bringing tears to my eyes. My kids will get an extra squeeze tonight :)

Cherise said...

thank you for reminding me what is important. I really admire you.