Marlees 1st mallow peep- she loved it
I provided a nursery for a funeral last saturday & Marlee loved being in their with all the kids & toys. She went right for the dolls & started feeding them their bottles- it was so darn cute! Then Port handed her one of the baby bottles & she started sucking on it & the boys laughed & laughed like it was the funniest thing ever. Hmmmm...how do kids always get sick again?
She liked this big bear at the mall.
Ryan & Kami came in town so of course we had to go out for sushi. I'm the only one who didn't get it, I got lettuce wraps- I need to venture out next time. Then Ryan & Laun went hunting/camping & Kami & I got to hang out. It was so fun having them.
I have been getting books at the library for Marlee & she loves to have someone sit & read to her. She is a little book worm in the making. I love the pictures with her Daddy reading to her.
2 comments:
Ya'll Halls are too cute, that little girl is a doll!
we went to RA for my birthday and it was sooo good. I am officially a sushi lover. Well good fresh sushi only. :) Looks like you are having a great time!
Post a Comment