Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Valentine's

The kids got their favorite chocolates-Lindor truffles


We had popeye/German panckes with toppings for breakfast.


My friend Carrie made us these to wear to church-I'm so suprised that the guys wore them! She got the idea off of Martha Stewart, they are made out of pipe cleaners.


Marlee found out how to pick her nose today & she loved all the attention she got.


Marlee got a sheep skin rug for her room & she loves how soft it is.

Here she is clapping with excitement


I love Marlee's scrunched face in this photo

Here we are sporting our flowers from Carrie. The boys flowers were pinned on their shirts, mine was a ring, & Marlee's was in her hair.


We went on a family drive up to Mt. Lemon




It was cold at the top & there was lots of snow

Port sliding down




Clay sliding down




Laun & Marlee sliding down


Marlee enjoying her new rug, again- she loves anything soft

Dinner was good- Laun grilled steaks & salmon, I made homemade baguette bread on my new pan from my mom.



We had cheesecake for dessert & I'm pretty sure Marlee enjoyed it the most.

6 comments:

Sheila and Mario said...

You guys have such gorgeous kids! You are quite the chef Catherine! I meed to get on that boat! Right now between work and Joely man I never cook. it is either Mario or his mom!

wittygal said...

How fun and festive from beginning to end. I am usually the one that thinks, there was so much more I should of and could have done to make this day special. Maybe next year!

Cherise said...

those flowers are so cute! -and look at you all matching! CUTE! Miss you!!

Manders said...

You family is so fun! I just love reading what you guys are up to and seeing all the pictures. So how was your bread? I want to come visit you guys and go for a hike : )

Lizzie said...

Those chocolates are my fav too! I want the recipe for your pancake thing and your bread. lizziethayn@gmail.com

and i might bring jane's kids over to say hi this weekend. We live just up Higley about 5 miles

Brooke said...

I love that cool pan. How fun! And the horses are awesome. My kids are gawking at them right now.