Sunday, January 31, 2010

Temple trip


On our drive to phx. yesterday, Marlee got to sit in a big kid carseat for the 1st time- big mistake! She screamed a lot & I think it made her mad to see us, because she wanted us to get her out.

This is what her hair looked like when we started the trip:


And this is what it looked like after Marlee got a hold of it:

Clayton went to Cannen Hall's b-day & hung out w/ their family for the day, Porter & Marlee were babysat by Grandma Turley, & Laun & I went to the temple with Lucy.


Laun & his amazing Mom Lucy-outside of the Mesa Temple.
Before we headed home, Jeff treated us to a yummy dinner at Pedros.

4 comments:

Alli said...

I LOVE the before and after pictures of Marlee, so cute. It looks like besides the screaming it was a great trip :)

Krause Crew said...

Cute pictures. Kody and I need to go to the temple. We haven't been since we moved in September. It is an all day thing. It takes 1 1/2 hours to drive to the temple one way. I am on the hunt for someone to watch the kids all day for us.

Norris Family said...

Bummer my boys were always better in the car once they could turn around and see what was going on.
I LOVE the hair pictures though, that was me to a T when I was a little girl.

Nicole said...

Love the hair!! TOO cute!