Does Laun view your posts before they are posted? That play pen shot is GREAT! I have a picture of Jeremiah in a (very) little play pool with the boys when they were little. I should post it, maybe around Father's Day.
Christie- No, Laun does not usually read my posts until after the fact(: Cherise- When I found Laun in the play pen I told him to hurry & get out before he broke it, then I told him to wait so I could get a picture. I think it was harder for him to get out then in. And yes the play pen is still perfectly fine.
Such cute pictures! I think I met Laun when he was about six or seven? Little freckly kid with a mop of reddish hair on his head, quick to kick you in the shins. . . Good times. Your kids are pretty cute too :)
5 comments:
Thanks for calling me yesterday. I love talking to you. :) Aren't all your kids daddy's??? Laun is a great dad. But you know they love you too.
Does Laun view your posts before they are posted? That play pen shot is GREAT! I have a picture of Jeremiah in a (very) little play pool with the boys when they were little. I should post it, maybe around Father's Day.
wow laun!! I can't believe you fit in that play pen. How did you get out?
Christie- No, Laun does not usually read my posts until after the fact(:
Cherise- When I found Laun in the play pen I told him to hurry & get out before he broke it, then I told him to wait so I could get a picture. I think it was harder for him to get out then in. And yes the play pen is still perfectly fine.
Such cute pictures! I think I met Laun when he was about six or seven? Little freckly kid with a mop of reddish hair on his head, quick to kick you in the shins. . . Good times. Your kids are pretty cute too :)
Post a Comment