Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My baby is 1 today!

I can't believe that just a year ago our sweet little Marlee Cate became part of our eternal family. We all love her so much & she has brought us all such joy. She is a ray of sunshine in our home & we adore her everyday. She has such a fun personality & is a busy bee. We enjoy watching her grow & change daily. We all love you Marlee Cate Hall & think you are the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world- Happy 1st Birthday!

I love the way she sucks her thumb with a finger on her nose


She is starting to stand up more & more




I love this little girl from head to toe




I love how curious she is

This smile melts me every day!
She has 6 teeth now- 2 on the bottom & 4 on the top, 2 of them just barely came in.
She is crawling everywhere & stands holding on to something for support. She loves to be held & has even started to sit on her Daddys lap to watch football with him & the boys. She likes animals, her baby doll, playing with toys & books, laughing at her silly brothers, & is almost always on the move! We love you Marlee!

4 comments:

Cherise said...

There is just something about this girl that I can't get enough of. She is irresistable! Happy Birthday sweet Marlee!

Krause Crew said...

CUTEST FACE EVER! Happy birthday sweet girl!

Brooke said...

She is so beautiful!

Nannette said...

She's so cute. I love her blue eyes and her adorable hair!