I started babysitting my friends twin boys this week. They are 10 months old & Marlee is 1 so, it is kind of like having triplets. I am going to watch them mon-fri from 8:30-1:30 & so far it is going awesome. It is fun for Marlee to have babies around her age to play with. They are very good babies & I am happy that Marlee will have to learn a little patience(:

Here is Port with his 100 project- to celebrate the 100th day of kindergarden:

We got this new rug for the living room & the kids love it. Marlee will crawl across it & then stop & lay down. The kids like it so much that I think we should just skip presents for the year & give them a rug for their room.
3 comments:
cute picture of the kids. Babysitting... you are awesome. She is a lucky mom to have you watching her kids :) How fun for Marlee!
I love the kids picture at the bottom. They are good looking kids.
Post a Comment