I had to post this gem that Marlee made for Laun. She did it when we were on our AZ trip with Avery’s activity day group.
We bought a bunch of strawberries at Stokes & got them frozen today.
That is the look of a tired women, but hey, at least I don’t have to make dinner.
And Carter must be more tired than me, he slept through the meal, which was nice for the rest of us.
I LOVE Porter’s facial expressions. Just looking at him makes me happy.
This is Porter’s first time at the Art Trolley in Springville. It’s one of my favorite restaurants. Laun and I aren’t super picky, but we aren’t easily impressed either & we love this place. Great salads, burgers, dessert, etc. Tonight we had creme brulee cheesecake, they are so clever.
My sis Laura made headbands for Sydney & with earrings, she is just too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment