I love Sunday’s because we are all home.
Today my kids deserve brownie points because we went to church twice.
We went to sacrament meeting in a Payson ward because we are looking at a home for sale.
Won’t it be nice when someday a house feels right for us to call home?
Then we went to our ward, but we walked.
Walking to and from church is one of my favorite things. First off, it means I’m on the ball and not running behind, so I actually have time to walk. Second, I love living close enough that we have the option. Third, this weather is fabulous. Fourth, I got all these great pictures of my cute family on the stroll home.
The way Carter is looking at Sydney makes my heart happy.
I love how we all adore the littles.
Everyday life is way better than we realize; I take so much for granite.
I love how Carter just wants to be a big boy like Clayton.
I love Sunday drives…
No comments:
Post a Comment