Monday, April 10, 2017

AZ days 9 & 10

day 9

My dad is a goof & Sydney is a doll.

20170409_13335120170409_133358

We are headed out today & I noticed this yellow field on our drive & thought how perfect would this be for family pictures, it’s so beautiful.

20170409_144242

We stopped in Flagstaff & had dinner with the Degomez family, we know them from Tucson.

It was so great to see them again, wish we lived closer.

20170409_183124

The boys had fun playing basketball & all the kids were happy to be out of the vehicle.

Porter & Trevor doing rubiks cubes.

20170409_172712

Marlee & Hailey were best friends in Tucson, I’m so happy they got to see each other again.

20170409_183519(0)

Now that we have a trailer, we don’t have to stay at a hotel & unload all our stuff. We just camped right in the Walmart parking lot!

20170409_214003

tired kids

20170409_223802

day 10

We are home!

And we brought plenty of citrus & lemons with us.

Can you spot Carter?

20170410_06431020170411_103134

I’m so happy we were home in time to see the peach tree in perfect bloom, I was worried we’d miss it.

20170410_15175920170410_151814

No comments: