Saturday, April 8, 2017

AZ day 8

We visited a lot of people today.

This morning we went to my Turley Grandparents home.

They’ve had these little chairs for a long time.

20170408_09331920170408_093336

Liz & Grady joined us (they live next door).

20170408_100806

I hope my kids realize how wonderful these great grandparents are, we rarely see them.

20170408_101304(0)20170408_101347

We drove by the home that Laun moved into when he was 8, Marlee’s age, when Lucy married Jeff. Laun lived there through most of high school. Sadly, there’s not many good memories there.

20170408_102318

Then Laun & Carter stayed at my moms house, while the rest of us went to Mutt & Karlee’s. Some of Janae & Sam’s family came over to visit.

20170408_155713

Clayton & Cannen

20170408_161709

We used to live near them in Marana & these two cousins got along great. They were in the same kindergarten class, t-ball team & ward. It’s too bad we live so far from each other now.

PhotoGrid_1491872127018

Karlee is one of my favorite people ever!

20170408_161913

Then we visited my Grandpa Mecham in the rest home he lives in. It’s crazy to see him finally aging. He told me he’s been traveling, which he’s not, but he thinks he is. The nice part is that he has remembered me both times I have visited him since his health is declining. It’s crazy how little we see our grandparents & to see them changing so much. Last time I saw him, he was in the hospital & I told him I was pregnant with Sydney, since I was afraid he’s pass before meeting her, & here we are. I cried as we left, I never know when it will be my last time to see him.

20170408_170508

Then we dropped in to see Mandi Perrero & her kids. They used to live so close to us in Spanish Fork, but now they live in Gilbert.

Carter had a relaxing time at Grandma’s, napping & vegging. Laun really enjoyed the slow time & visiting with my mom & Laura’s family.

20170408_16110620170408_192444

No comments: