Wednesday, March 29, 2017

what really matters

The older I get, the more I realize, that what really matters most is family & our relationships with them.

I need to be better at focusing on good relationships with each member in my family.

Laun with Sydney, taking moments with each kid individually, which is hard with a big family.

Something I want to work on being better at.

20170329_073823 (1)

We go to a lot of our boys soccer games as a family. Porte has some cute spectators.

20170329_190635 (1)

And I brought popcorn this time, don’t know why I haven't thought of that years ago.

20170329_190627 (1)20170329_190647

Porter taking time to feed Sydney a bottle, while reading his book & sitting on piles of laundry.

20170329_222253 (2)

night time snuggles

I’m convinced that babies love their parents so much, because they get so much love and attention, they kind of demand it, with being so little and needing help with everything. I just need to find balance & spend enough time with all my children.

20170329_224644 (1)

No comments: