Thursday, March 9, 2017

mom of all ages

I feel like I’m in every phase with kids still living at home…I’ve got a baby, toddler, and one in elementary school, junior high & high school! Each phase is fun & hard in different ways. I’d say the younger the kid, the more they love me. Maybe that’s why I have babies at home, so when the older kids think I’m lame, the younger ones will make me feel like I can rule the world.

Carter & Sydney are my Zumba buddies. This girl is intense, lifting & eating the weights.

20170309_09351120170309_093522

You can’t really see, but clear past that gate, in that suburban, is my high school kid. He is the only freshman that got invited to go with the Varsity HS soccer team to play in the preseason tournament! Clayton is excited & nervous. And I’m so proud. He’s headed to St. George & we will meet him up there tomorrow to watch him play.

20170309_150348

No comments: