Sunday, March 26, 2017

beautiful Sunday

I did fancy hair for Marlee today, it reminds me of hand fans. She really doesn’t like me doing her hair much, so its fun to see an up-do on her.

20170326_12134120170326_121156

I love this dress that we bought from a sewing lady in Spanish Fork (she also made Marlee a doll & skirts). It’s material you can actually color on & then wash when you want the color off! We will have to color it all one day and take a picture, so fun.

 20170326_121214(0) 

Clayton walked princess Marlee to church today.

20170326_122045

The little tree I see from my back window while doing dishes, in Spring.

20170326_165736

After church, I drove the kids to a park up Hobble Creek canyon. Laun is out of town for work, so we need to get out.

20170326_181942

The scenery around this park is beautiful.

20170326_18195020170326_18220220170326_18333220170326_185515

No comments: