Thursday, March 16, 2017

cuteness

Sydney & Carter had their checkups today and here are their stats:

Sydney: 4% for height, 4% for weight and 75% for head

Carter: 5% for height, 20% for weight and I wish they still did head percentiles at this age!

I’m grateful for my healthy little people.

20170316_15102720170316_15112920170316_151139

She got shots & I think she’s wondering about her bandages.

20170316_153938

I always love seeing Marlee’s artwork. Her leprechaun is my favorite.

20170316_165246

Sydney seems to go every where I do, she’s a cute side kick.

20170316_171241

Laun took Carter fishing and he was in heaven…

20170316_163748 (1)20170316_163749 (1)

He was a big fishermen, reeling the fish in by himself!

20170316_165126 (1)20170316_16513020170316_172508(0) (1)

I love that in the second picture he’s looking at his fish instead of the camera. Laun is an awesome dad.

20170316_172521 (1)20170316_172525 (1)

Apparently, fishing wore him out. It’s fish for dinner tonight!

20170316_17581920170316_185511

No comments: