Tuesday, March 21, 2017

10 & 70

Cooper & Mike

Today we celebrated two birthdays.

Cooper would have turned 10 today & Grandpa Mike would have been 70!

We celebrated by going out to Diamond Fork Canyon (same location as last year) & having a picnic, balloon release & flavored milks.

I love how Sydney is licking the sandwich, still figuring out this whole eating solids thing.

20170321_18220920170321_185049

We set up the camera with the timer on & I run in, turned out pretty good!

10 balloons for our Cooper, happy birthday!

FB_IMG_1490150517330FB_IMG_1490194896440FB_IMG_1490194900721

Watching the balloons float to our birthday boy in heaven.

FB_IMG_1490194920759FB_IMG_149015058912020170321_18403420170321_184103

Traditional flavored milk toast, the boys used to get those when they’d come to the hospital, while Cooper was there.

FB_IMG_1490150592316

We love our fuzzy headed red head more than we can stand it!

FB_IMG_1490150600325FB_IMG_149015061158120170321_185637(0)20170321_185640(0)20170321_185659

I wore my Cooper charm that I got several years ago from Andy’s family.

20170321_185847

It’s a boy silhouette, one side has Cooper & the other his birthdate.

20170321_19001020170321_190020

20170321_19030720170321_190626

I usually get 1 extra balloon, just in case we have 1 pop.

20170321_19080120170321_19100920170321_191133FB_IMG_1490150622336

Shooting with dad.

20170321_19151620170321_192640

At home we had blueberry coffee cake. Grandpa Mike loved blueberries, so that’s how we remember him.

20170321_20160620170321_20163620170321_201810

Happy birthday boys! You went to soon. We love you & miss you.

No comments: