Monday, October 31, 2016

It’s finally here…Halloween!!!

The day Carter has been singing, talking and praying about is today, happy Halloween!

Clayton and some friends dressed up as a rednecks at school.

20161030_194223

Marlee is the cutest witch I’ve ever seen and she was excited to wear makeup to school!

20161031_08063320161031_080645

She did great in the 2nd grade Halloween performance.

20161031_13332220161031_13333520161031_133542

Carter dressed up for it and at the end of the performance walked right to the front (I think he wanted to sit with Nana). I found this gas station outfit at DI, way back when Clayton and Porter were tiny.

20161031_140143

We live maybe 5 mins away from the school and these 2 were out when we got home.

20161031_17074020161031_170744

Trick or treating couldn’t come fast enough. Porter went around with some friends and Clayton went to a party. I can’t believe they’d miss seeing Carter trick or treat- teenagers!!

Flamingo, Batman and Witch

20161031_183435

Carter was so cute trick or treating. When he’d get his candy and then walk away from the houses, he’d yell, “I’m Batman!” It was darling. Sydney spent most the evening in the stroller and Carter was in and out. He loved getting candy and being with Marlee. We have some sweet trick or treating near us. Some of the houses gave out awesome things like: liters of soda, full size candy bars, huge pixie sticks, homemade donuts and hot dogs.

20161031_185350

They came home with a pile of candy and a sugar high, so I’d say it was a success. Best Halloween ever! It was totally worth postponing his surgery.

20161031_20360720161031_211835

No comments: