Saturday, October 1, 2016

General Conference weekend

One of my favorite weekends in the year. It’s full of resting and productivity. I get to listen to God’s words through church leaders, get inspired, relax and get stuff done. On conference weekends we replace some of the meals and snacks in our 72 hr. backpacks. It’s nice to get family time in.

Not sure how she rests so peacefully with a 2 year old brother in the house!

20161001_081423 (1)20161001_081447 (1)

Enjoying conference talks.

20161001_101645

pondering

20161001_163233

While Laun, Clayton and Porter went to Priesthood Session, the littles and I made cinnamon rolls ( I think this needs to be a new tradition).

20161001_192248 (1)20161001_19225420161001_194213 (1)20161001_194351 (1)20161001_221311 (1)

Some with crumble and glaze and the rest with cream cheese frosting.

20161001_222557 (1)20161001_22203420161001_212821

Still using Gail Pay’s recipe-

20161002_224058 (1)

And now my friend Angela Palmer’s crumble topping and glaze.

20161002_224113

Look how huge one of Laun’s garden pumpkin is!

20161001_222804 (1)20161003_120243 (1)

The kids listen to talks better when they can play candy bingo.

20161002_120125 (1)

The kids were busy picking plums off our tree. I freeze them for smoothies.

20161002_122817 (1)20161002_122939

And I’m loving Sydney’s hair! And she loves the mobile.

20161002_22523620161002_225301 (1)20161002_225355 (1)

No comments: