I found a cute pattern for a skeleton on Pinterest today, so Marlee and I made it for Carter.
I went to my friend Mandi’s house and made this burlap flag banner. Laun made this wooden piece to hang our stockings, so I figured I’d just have it be for holiday décor, especially since there's nothing on my walls!
I love how this girl side sleeps when she’s in the harness (you just can’t see it since her pj’s are over it). Carter did the same thing when he was in a body cast.
Marlee and I also cut out some bats, another Pinterest pattern. What has gotten into me, I made something crafty.
Cant’ pick which photo I love more. Sydney’s eyes are wide open in the top one, but Clayton’s smile in the bottom picture is so cute. These are Laun’s garden pumpkins! I’m telling you, that man can do anything!
I think Carter is loving the Halloween decorations.
Not pretty and the picture is blurry, but I have to document this. This is my belly button and it is red, swollen and beyond itchy. When I got my surgery 6 days ago to tie my tubes, I told the nurse that I am allergic to surgical tape (or the stuff they use to put the tape on-who knows) and she said I should be fine. NOT…I’ve kind of been cursing that lady and she was a nice nurse. I am allergic, just look at that poor belly button and this looks way better than it did! I noticed the next day I was a little itchy and red, so I pulled all the surgical tape off of all 3 incisions. The redness and swelling just got worse over the weekend and it was so bad Sunday that I was screaming, crying and itching like crazy. I also got red dots spreading pretty far and it was so puffy that my skin looked like raw meat. It still itches but actually looks and feels a lot better than it did, thanks to a burn cream and anti itch cream that I pretty much bathed it in. I can actually forget about how bad I itch for part of the day, so it is getting better. The saddest part is that this was all avoidable and that this was way worse than the surgery! Rant over, aren’t my Halloween decorations cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment