Saturday, April 2, 2016

Priesthood Session

I love General Conference weekend. We listened to some conference this morning while changing out some food in our 72 hour backpacks. We try to do this every conference weekend, so twice a year, so none of the food that expires soon in our packs goes to waste. Then we went to Porter’s soccer game.

Tonight the boys went to the Priesthood Session in Salt Lake at the conference center. It’s their 1st time there and Porter’s 1st time to attend the priesthood meeting.

IMG_1002 (1)

I tagged along with the younger kids and we went to the City Creek Center across from the conference center. We went to Microsoft, so they can fix our computer (hopefully they can recover everything, especially our photos), the Disney store and Kneaders for dinner.

IMG_1003 (1)IMG_1007

We also walked around temple square.

IMG_1011IMG_1012

I love spring and all the blooming flowers.

IMG_1017

My kids love the Christ statue in the visitor center.

IMG_1022

Handsome guys-

IMG_1027IMG_1028 (1)

When we got home we made donuts for dinner.

No comments: