This morning I volunteered for Marlee’s class. I quiz the kids on their spelling words. Carter is no longer welcome by me when I volunteer because he goes a little nuts. Thank goodness we have a group of ladies in our ward who do a babysitting swap system.
Then I did the dreaded pregnancy glucose test where you drink a disgusting beverage, which actually isn’t as bad as past ones I’ve had. You then sit in the lab for an hour until they draw your blood. But lucky for me, my friend Camille (who I met in Tucson, but now lives in Flagstaff) was in Provo today. So she met me at the lab and then we went for lunch. I was so glad to see her and her baby boy. And just look at Carter’s smile in this picture…he loves babies!
This afternoon was the boys track meet. Clayton handing off the baton in the 4x400 relay.
We were out in the backyard today and I made sure to take pictures of the plants and trees in bloom, before all the blossoms go.
Laun is prepping the garden area today. I’m so excited to see all the weeds gone and replaced by plants.
And what would Laun do without his little helper?
No comments:
Post a Comment