John, Jennette and John-John have stayed with us since Monday evening. John Larsen goes to the MTC today! He’s the oldest Hall grandkid and the first to go on a mission. He’s going to do great!
Laun and I went on a Costco run today, that seems to be our go to date. Laun got this little table and chairs for Carter to go in the office. That way he has a place to sit and color while Laun does work. I think we just created a bigger problem, now Carter is convinced more than ever that this is his office. Marlee will love it, too.
We had a busy evening. Laun went to a new dairy tonight, the younger kids got babysat and I went with Clayton and Porter to a scout clinic. They both earned their sustainability merit badge tonight, so proud of all their hard work. Then we went to the mall for shoe shopping. Clayton got to pick out the shoes of his choice (high top converse) since he ran that mile under 6 minutes. Laun made that deal with him last year during track and this year he hit that goal the very first time he ran the mile. It was a 5:59 mile! Way to go T! Porter had no luck finding shoes, so we will have to go this weekend. Then we ate dinner at the food court. I love having time with my older boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment