After church we went to check out some places around Pinedale…
We went through the bridge.
And to the cemetery where many of Laun’s family are buried.
It’s sad how many baby headstones there were.
Many headstones had this gold pioneer plaque on them.
This used to be the old school house In Pinedale, that Laun attended for 2nd grade and his teacher was his mom.
Carter loves sitting with Laun…I love how his feet are crossed.
This boy adores his daddy.
Porter took some pictures of his paper creations. He usually sit’s middle front, since his legs are much shorter than Clayton’s:)
Then we stopped by the house where Laun’s Grandpa Hall was born.
Porter and Laun
And I thought our home was small!
On your drive out of Pinedale you pass this church, which I love so much. When Laun and I were dating back on July 4th, we went to see fireworks here. On the drive home the song, “When you say nothing at all,” came on and it became our wedding song that we danced to. It was a magical evening. And here
Then we checked out the fish hatchery, that Porter was suppose to see last year on his school trip, but missed seeing since the government decided to shut down for awhile.
Someone gave this baby a twinkie.
The kids checked out the water.
Carter trying out the blackberries.
The boys look like they are trying hard to find blackberries, but really they are trying to catch a lizard, what a shocker.
Checking out the fishes…
gorgeous weather
wild grapes
lunch
The drive home took us much longer then normal, but it was much more enjoyable adding all the fun stops.
1 comment:
Love the nursing cover, its a common accessory for us moms huh? The crazy thing is Abby hates it now and tries to pull it off! Most of the time I have to go sit in the truck to nurse her
Post a Comment