Today Laun defended his thesis for his Doctorate degree and I couldn’t be more proud. He passed and will not only have a bachelors and a masters degree, but now a doctorate degree! He has worked so hard and I’m so happy. This is a day that Laun and I have been waiting for, for a long time.
My parents, Lucy and Jeff, and Janae and Harry were all there for the defense along with many other students and of course Laun’s committee.
Tonight was a dinner party to celebrate Laun’s accomplishments at the Collier’s home.
There was family, friends, swimming, dinner and dessert. It was a great evening.
The Collier’s gave Laun a frame that he can put his degree in.
Dr. Laun cutting the cake.
Thanks to everyone who came and to all who have supported Laun and our family during this time.
1 comment:
Wow congratulations! !!
Post a Comment