Saturday, September 13, 2014

Show Low- day 1

We went to see Ryan and Kami’s new property/home.

My favorite part is the ponds.

laun 9.29.14 319

I love the path between the two ponds that are lined with trees.

laun 9.29.14 320

Alissa

046 

Kami and some kiddos

033

I think the boys are pretty happy about Ryan’s new place…they loved fishing.

040035

037038053

sleeping angel

055058

It’s funny what buddies Clayton and Alissa have become, especially considering how much they fought when they were little. They’re sort of like siblings.

042059

Today they did catch and release fishing.

062071067

Marlee loved the cattail plants or corndogs as Marlee calls them:)

069

All piling in to drive around Ryan’s property.

075

Porter caught a whip snake.

laun 9.29.14 323

I love the real green area on the property, so pretty.

080081083085089laun 9.29.14 325

Then they all went back to Ryan’s, while I went to the temple.

Carter the cowboy-

laun 9.29.14 328

Marlee loves being with all the girl cousins.

laun 9.29.14 330

Snowflake temple-

cat phone 402cat phone 404

Jennette watched Carter while I was at the temple, he fell asleep in her arms.

cat phone 405

Then we went out for a late dinner with Ryan and Kami, and John and Jennette.

This picture cracks me up, the way Ryan is holding his knife and how John’s hand is up. I promise there was no fighting, just exciting discussions.

cat phone 407

Carter was the only kid allowed and he slept the whole time.

cat phone 408

We ended the night with fried ice cream.

cat phone 410

1 comment:

Manders said...

What a beautiful property! I would love to live some place like that!