Monday, September 1, 2014

Mt. Lemmon fun

golden honey hair

cat phone 113

yin-yang

cat phone 115

The boys love riding in the bed of the truck.

cat phone 116cat phone 117

Can you spot Porter, Clayton and Laun? 

cat phone 119

the girls

cat phone 122

Porter gives face squeezes which calls ”guchies” and he thinks it’s a gesture of love. I’m surprised Carter still tolerates Porter-hahaha.

cat phone 127

cat phone 128cat phone 131cat phone 132

family picture

cat phone 137

Clayton happily riding in the bed

cat phone 138

Can you tell we all love that baby boy of ours?

cat phone 140cat phone 147cat phone 145cat phone 151cat phone 153cat phone 154cat phone 156cat phone 157cat phone 159

Marlee’s sporting a silver tooth now, she thinks they should come in every color.

cat phone 162

beautiful day

cat phone 141cat phone 163cat phone 165cat phone 167cat phone 170

These pictures of the kids crack me up…

cat phone 174cat phone 175cat phone 177cat phone 178

Laun went to find a deer and I drove the kids back to meet up with him. The picture doesn’t do justice, but I was so proud of myself for driving on this crazy dirt road by myself…and we all lived:)

cat phone 180

Waiting for dad…

cat phone 182cat phone 184cat phone 185

I love driving back into the city at night, so pretty.

cat phone 190

No comments: