Lets face it, I’m not a very scheduled or routine person. I know I should be, but maybe that’s why I love summer and all the unrushed moments.
I’ve been making the kids and I chocolate shakes, which they love. I just throw in chocolate powder, ice, milk and peanut butter. For mine I also add in a frozen banana.
Marlee started swim lessons. I am just paying my friend McKelle Heap to teach her (in our friend Bryn Stucki’s pool) one on one for 30 minutes. We will be traveling most of the summer but if she can get in 3-4 lessons I think it will make her a more confident swimmer. She can swim just a little, but she’s scared. Plus, I think she’ll learn better one on one and having a teacher she knows and likes.
After the swim lesson the kids had a great time swimming some more.
Marlee and Claire
Tonight Laun made prickly pear candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment