Laun and the kids got me a griddle and spatula for my birthday. I can’t believe we’ve gone this long without one!
Laun put that griddle to use real fast by making breakfast.
For lunch we went to Costco and I just picked out whatever looked good and we brought it home to eat.
Clayton is such a handsome boy- almost young man and a wonderful big brother, just ask Carter.
I’m really worried that Carter doesn’t get enough attention- not. This boy is surrounded by love and stuffed animals:)
Laun made one of my very favorites for dinner- salmon, along with tortellini and veggies.
For dessert I requested Costco’s pound cake with fresh whipping cream and strawberries. Laun is a pro in the kitchen, so everything he makes is fabulous.
great combo
Laun put the numbers 32 on my birthday cake…so much easier than lighting 32 candles.
Then we headed to the park and brought the dogs along, too.
We also brought the cutest baby ever!
And ended a great birthday the way we normally end most days, reading scriptures as a family. When we are really on the ball we read together in the morning, but quite often we end up reading at night.
Thanks to my family for making my birthday so special; love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment