Sunday, June 1, 2014

Carter’s baby blessing

We were so happy to finally have Carter’s baby blessing today…he’s already 3 1/2 months old!

My mom made his sweet blessing outfit, similar to the one’s that she has also made for Clayton, Porter and Cooper.

039033034045056057061

Marlee loving on her handsome little brother.

043044

Carter with his Turley Grandparents-

066072

Love my Momma.

068

My brother Andy’s family, Fernando, Laun’s brother Jared’s family, my parents and Laun’s mom and Jeff all came. So thankful for everyone that could make it.

093

Love this family of mine.

098

Laun gave Carter a beautiful baby blessing.

106

I’m crazy for my baby!

109112

With the Frost Grandparents.

116

I had to take some more pictures before I changed him.

124137141

Laun and I make a great team when it comes to making a meal.

Laun is the meat expert.

Laun's phone 449

We had tacos and plenty of desserts. Elizabeth made 2 of the creamy pretzel fruit jellos that were a huge hit and Laun made tapioca pudding and rice krispies.

145146150151

My brother Andy holding Carter.

149

After all the guests headed home we went on a walk.

cat phone 557

Unless Carter tans well, I think he’s going to have my white skin.

cat phone 563

cat phone 561

I love watching Laun with the kids.

cat phone 564

Porter reading to Carter…I love all these pictures.

cat phone 567cat phone 569cat phone 572cat phone 574cat phone 575

We are so thankful for Carter and can’t imagine our life without him. He has such a sweet spirit and is so wonderful.

cat phone 579

Love babies in pajamas.

cat phone 582cat phone 583

No comments: