Friday, April 18, 2014

so hip

Carter got his hips ultra sound this morning. The right hip is still ok, but the left hip is still dislocated, which means the brace didn’t work.

164166167

Marlee was there for support:)

170

And since we were already at the hospital for the ultra sound of course Marlee wanted to eat at the cafeteria. This girl usually picks eel sushi, yogurt and milk.

173

Then we went to the orthopedic surgeon and he is no longer having Carter wear the brace since it’s been on for over 3 weeks with no improvement to the hip. He’ll have to have surgery now. I’m glad that Carter no longer has to wear the brace, but sad it didn’t work.

I love this photo…like he’s posing for the camera.

179

brace freedom- love seeing those legs and toes again

181

Laun and the boys left for a trip today and I found this note from him on the hallway mirror.

183

No comments: