Thursday, April 3, 2014

diseases and such

Today I took the kiddos and Marlee’s friend Brigden to Silverbell Lake.

cat phone 114

They played some soccer:

cat phone 117

I fed and stared at this amazing baby of mine (who’s wearing socks on his hands so he can’t scratch his face):

cat phone 122cat phone 124cat phone 125

Look, he already makes faces for the camera.

cat phone 127cat phone 130

Laun bought me this sweet umbrella chair so Carter and I can have shade wherever we go.

cat phone 134

I tried out the wrap:

cat phone 137cat phone 139cat phone 140

This is where the disease part comes in…Marlee grabbed a dead catfish- disgusting:

cat phone 141

Marlee and Brigden

cat phone 142cat phone 143

Clayton found an egg:

cat phone 151cat phone 154

And a tortoise:

cat phone 158

I don’t think the hand sanitizer will be enough for these kiddos, they better scrub their hands at home or better yet just shower. But they had fun.

cat phone 155

Even the little guy had a good time:

cat phone 159

No comments: