Sunday, April 27, 2014

Grandma time

I’m so thankful that my mom came to help out with Carter’s surgery. It was great to have her here, not only to help out with our other kids, but to have her emotional support, since she knows what it feels like to send a child in for a hip operation. My mom talked about how one time after I had many surgeries that one day my left hip came out of place again. I couldn’t even imagine what that must have been like for her, so she understands how it feels to not have things go as planned.

cat iphone 183cat iphone 180

Before she left I made pavlova, which may not look amazing, but trust me it is. Instead of individual ones, we made one huge one.

cat iphone 178

Such a fun treat.

cat iphone 179

Love you mom and thanks for coming!

No comments: