Saturday, April 19, 2014

busy day

The boys are still out of town, but we stayed very busy while they were away. This morning I took Marlee and Carter to Queen Creek for Kosette Beeson’s baptism and lunch in.

It’s always fun taking Carter to see the Hall family…they love babies.

cat phone 005cat phone 007

I think I wore these kids out with leaving the house around 6am this morning.

cat phone 008cat phone 010cat phone 012

I am super excited that Carter is out of his brace (although I’d rather it would have been working and still on) and can now wear clothes besides just onsies.

cat phone 016

I love baby yawns.

cat phone 024

sleepy guy

cat phone 028cat phone 034

Mamma and Carter

cat phone 037cat phone 038cat phone 039cat phone 041cat phone 042cat phone 043

I think we are a little over joyed with being able to see this cute baby body for more than 10 minutes a day.

cat phone 045cat phone 057cat phone 064cat phone 082

And here’s a little of what the boys have been doing on their trip…

cat phone 044cat phone 083cat phone 084

No comments: