Wednesday, May 29, 2013

RED

Tonight my Sister Rachel and I went to the Taylor Swift RED concert…it was amazing!!!
Rachel’s mother in law gave Rachel and Brandon tickets and Brandon let me take his place.
Rachel made us some RED t-shirts to wear, which made me feel like I was in high school again:)
Taylor Swift Concert 015
One of the opening singers was Ed Sheeran and I actually recognized one of his songs from the radio
Taylor Swift Concert 012
I loved all the lights from glow sticks, cameras and phones.
Taylor Swift Concert 023
We had some pretty good seats. Here we are waiting for Taylor Swift to come on stage.
Taylor Swift Concert 006Taylor Swift Concert 007
Our view-
Taylor Swift Concert 031
Taylor Swift herself has come out on stage.
Taylor Swift Concert 044Taylor Swift Concert 047
She made her way around the arena…front stage and then to the other side on this round stage.
Taylor Swift Concert 087Taylor Swift Concert 101Taylor Swift Concert 084
She then rides on this contraption and goes over the crowd.
Taylor Swift Concert 122
The end is like a circus show with crazy costumes and lots of confetti. All the costumes were amazing and Taylor has so many wardrobe changes, it is crazy.
Taylor Swift Concert 128
Rachel and I were very happy with the concert. It was pretty much a dance party, we stood up and danced throughout most of the concert. Taylor is an amazing performer. Fun night with my sister!!!
Taylor Swift Concert 129

No comments: