I was raised by a wonderful mother. I love that my mom was always there for me. She was there when I came home from school, she was there for every surgery of mine (and there’s been a lot), she was there when I made mistakes and needed to talk, she was there when I was upset or happy, she was there when I needed a dress sewn for a dance, she was there to read to me, she was there to teach me the gospel, she was there to love and support me, she was there after every time I had a baby and became a mother myself, she was always there and she’s still always here for me and my family. We love you mom.
Laun was blessed to be raised by an amazing mother. She did a lot of child raising on her own. Her husband died while she had 6 little ones (ranging from ages 7 years-7 months old) and she was left to care for them. She went back to school and earned her degree as a single mother. She became a school teacher and I’d like to think of that as mothering, too. She later remarried and had 5 step children and 1 more child. She has always had a lot on her shoulders and achieved so very much. I’ve learned so much from her. She is an amazing cook and seamstress. I am grateful that she has blessed Laun’s life, my life and our children’s life. We love you Lucy.
Both of these pictures were taken in the Logan, Utah Hospital the day Marlee Cate was born.
1 comment:
Mom is so beautiful. What amazing and wonderful Mothers!
Post a Comment