Tonight we took Raggles with us to go shooting & have a campfire dinner. She’s small enough that we let her ride in the truck with us & she took turns sitting on everybody’s lap.
This is a typical sight lately: Porter working on the Rubik's cube (Uncle Jonathan has been teaching him how to solve the puzzles) & Marlee sucking her thumb.
Marlee has been loving Snow White…that’s what she calls Raggles.
Raggles loves Laun- not only is Laun the favorite with our kids, but now the dog, too!
We went to Redding ton Pass & stopped at one of the shooting spots.
This is about all we saw of the dog before the shooting started…
Once the guns went off Raggles jumped in our truck. Not only do we have a sweater dog & lap dog, but now we have a dog that is afraid of guns.
We shot at clay pigeons & targets. Jonathan, Darleen, Lucy & Jeff came with us tonight.
Jonathan throwing out a clay pigeon for Jeff to shoot.
Laun’s turn
Even I took a turn…I don’t like the loud guns that kick. I would have preferred to shoot a 22. I’m going to have to work on my aim.
Jeff, Laun & Jonathan
Darleen getting some help from Clayton. It is funny that Clayton & Porter know more about guns than Darleen & I. Marlee hardly ever leaves Darleen’s side.
An appearance by Raggles, actually I took her out of the truck & closed the doors, so she couldn’t get back in. In our family we are all about facing our fears, so Raggles is going to have to get used to guns:)
Lucy
Ignore the trashy looking shooting range…isn’t that sunset gorgeous?
A campfire, food & family= a great time.
Make yourself at home Marlee.
Mallow with a Recess-yum.
Raggles first trip away from the house, success.
No comments:
Post a Comment