Saturday, January 12, 2013

Marlee’s four!!!

I can’t believe my baby is 4!!!!

351

 

This morning she helped me make crepes, it is what she wanted for her birthday breakfast.

301

The tradition continues that we got from Lucy…getting to use a cream cow on your birthday.

308

I think I have almost 30 cream cows now from the kids to choose from! Marlee was excited that I found a purple one, now if only I could find a pink one.

318

I love when the kids request crepes for their birthday breakfast- one of my favorites.

319

our four year old goof ball 

357341361359348340

This is how she usually looks-happy:

324

325

 

Marlee loves:

-her daddy

346

-her momma

327

-her boys (this is what she calls Clayton & Porter)

 364

-her grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins

-friends

Marlee & Kaylee

367

Haley, Marlee & Brigden

447

-sucking her thumb & touching her belly button (will she ever out grow this?)

360

-skinny jeans (when she wears regular jeans she freaks out & says, “there too long…they’re bugging me.”)

347

-dancing & singing

-drawing, coloring, creating, etc.

-presents (she is always so grateful & excited anytime she gets a gift)

-dress up (as you can tell…she put on a dress over her outfit today) 

376379386387397389

-posing for pictures (she often sticks her hip out or puts her hands on her hips, or does both at the same time)

406

-long hair (she keeps asking me to cut her hair long-wish it worked that way)

408411

-anything pink or girly (she loves shoes, makeup, nail polish, jewelry, clothes, etc.)

423430

-attention & mail (she got a birthday phone call from her Turley Grandparents today & a birthday card with cash from them in the mail)

405437

-Barbie's & Princesses (When Grandma Lucy was in town she took Marlee to Target to pick out what she wanted for her birthday. Marlee choose the Merida Barbie from the movie Brave. She was so excited!)

015020

 

For lunch she wanted to go to Peter Piper Pizza.

039

She loves cheese pizza.

043

The boys used all their tickets to get Marlee prizes: biggest gummy bear I’ve ever seen, a slinky, bracelet, crown & wand.

047

The gummy bear weighed around a pound & was over a 1000 calories!

049054

 

For dinner she requested Hormel chili-easiest birthday dinner ever.

440

We had the DeGomez and Heap family over for cake & ice cream. Haley & Brigden are her closest friends. Her & Haley usually can’t hang out without a fight over the color pink, dress-ups or something else super important like that. Brigden claims that he is going to marry Marlee when they grow up & he’s very serious about it; I mean who could blame him for liking such a great girl?

Marlee asked for carrot cake from Costco. This girl made my day easy. I usually make my kids birthday cakes, but those little carrot’s made of frosting must have been calling her name. We also got a red velvet cake.

452

It took Marlee forever to blow out the candles, which is surprising since she has so much practice helping everyone else blow out their birthday candles.

458

I think we got enough cake.

463

We love having Marlee as part of our family. She is a ray of sunshine & adds lots of pink into our dirty laundry pile. We think she is the funniest, smartest, wittiest & cutest little four year old around. We love you Marlee Cate Hall, happy birthday!!!! 

No comments: