We have been dog less for a bit, so we decided to go to the pound & look for a dog. This time we were wanting a smaller older dog. Puppies are cute, but they are so much work. We ended up finding a hairball & called her Raggles. Well actually, all of us call her Raggles except for Marlee, Marlee calls her Snow White. She is some kind of poodle mix. She actually had two babies, but they were ready to be weaned so we got to take her home today.
I loved all her long crazy hair, but after giving her a bath I realized that I would not be able to brush out all her tangles.
She had to have a haircut since she was such a tangled mess.
Laun basically sheared her like a sheep.
After the shearing we felt like we had a whole new dog. She looks so much smaller now.
Now that she is missing so much hair she shakes like a leaf. I guess losing so much hair makes her cold, so now I have to buy her a sweater. I never thought Laun & I would have a little dog…with a sweater.
This is how I looked after holding Raggles during her haircut- a hairy mess.
We are excited to have a dog & not a puppy!
No comments:
Post a Comment