Monday, February 27, 2012

F(family) H(home) E(evening)

Tonight’s FHE was on gratitude…I think we all need to be better at having more gratitude. The boys really impressed me with their lists of what they were thankful for. Clayton had a great list and put that he was thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ because we have family, church, accountability, opportunity to get baptized, etc. Porter was thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ because they made the world and made it possible for us to invent stuff. He was thankful that Laun and I do fun things with him and teach him, and thankful that I am a good cook:)

 024

 

I had to write Marlee’s for her. My favorite things that she was thankful for were: door on the ARC (Laun’s work) , Mac and Cheese with no fish, and her sister (she doesn’t even have a sister)-haha!

025

 

I am thankful for Laun…

029

 

…and apparently he is thankful for me too. He didn’t think he needed to write a list, he just grabbed my arm and wrote you. Although, he did end up writing a list and one of the things he was thankful for was that my hair will grow-haha! I guess he still doesn’t love my bangs.

031 

We finally have a family motto. Laun came up with one tonight that we all agreed on: Get to Work!

1 comment:

clever little casa said...

Justin writes and draws on me all the time. My favorite is when he does it a church.