Wednesday, February 22, 2012

before & after

My friend Sabra came over yesterday & gave Marlee & I haircuts…with bangs. I haven’t had bangs since I was like 8 years old or something like that. I was super bored and it was time for a change. Marlee & I think the new hairdos are fun & I am excited to start styling hair with bangs. Plus, I am super excited that my wrinkled forehead is covered up:) The boys on the other hand aren’t diggin’ the bangs so much.

002 020

015

003 010 027 032

008

5 comments:

Krause Crew said...

I like the bangs. I think you look younger. Change is always fun.

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I love your new hair cut.

Manders said...

Wow I can't believe how different you look with bangs! Both of you look great!

Swicks said...

Cute! I like the bangs!

Norris Family said...

Boys never like new things at first. I am sure they will think you are just as cute with them as I do soon. It was fun to catch up with you via blog. I havent updated mine forever and found myself wondering last night how you are and what you guys have been up to. My heart lately has longed to be closer to family and my kids closer to cousins. Maybe its the pregnancy hormones, I am a wreck.