Monday, May 30, 2011
such a girl
I have been amazed at how different boys & girls come into this world. Marlee is one tough cookie, but she is still so feminine. I put curlers in her hair & she was so excited & loved looking at herself in the mirror. She now asks to have her finger nails & toe nails painted. I love this girls spunk & determination. We are always laughing over the cute things she says, like: cut it out (this is what she yells at her brothers), oh my gosh, that's so cute, I'n a go swimming, etc. She is so fun & we love having her & all the added girlishness she brings into our home.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Marlee is adorable. Megan isn't girly. She has never wanted me to paint her nails. Doesn't really care for dresses either.
Post a Comment