Sunday, May 8, 2011

Haystack happenings

We took a little get away to the Smart’s ranch & on the way we stopped for a breath of fresh air…

001

Marlee is a Sanpellecrino fan-it has a kick, but that didn’t stop her from chugging it down.

005 008 013

Round-up started early the next morning.

Ryan helping Kami getting ready to head off-he broke his foot & had to sit this one out. I think everyone loved the fact that Ryan-aka Foot Doctor- broke his foot.

Pearce man ready to go.

016 019

1st group heading out

025

Laun & Clayton getting ready to go…

021 023

026

My handsome cowboys

029

Kallie Smart is so great with the little ones. Laun back from the roundup.

034 037

Marlee testing out her cowgirl skills…

045047

051 048

Ryan decided he was sick of being left out, so he had Kurt make him a cast so he could go roping. Who’s the doctor again? Gotta love the color Ryan picked out. Nothing can keep Ryan from having a good time.

057 069

And the roping & branding begins…

076

I spy Laun:

079 081

Laun roping:

084

Marlee liked taking the pony for a spin.

097

<Jared, Josh & Laun Porter>

102 103

Jared & Laun with the calves they roped.

107

Laun aka good looking cowboy:

109

Marlee was OBSESSED with this puppy (I love the photo where she is forcing the dog to look at the camera-she cracks me up) …

114 117 119

120 121 124

Laun had to take one more picture of Ryan in all his glory.

I can laugh at him because I know what it feels like to be a gimp myself.

125

2 comments:

clever little casa said...

I love this little girls hair! You have to let us join you someday at the ranch - looks so fun!

Tippetts said...

I heard about the pink cast and the scooter but to see them totally made my day! lol!