Wednesday, April 20, 2011

she made the cut....

Last night we had girls night. Sabra, Carrie, and I all got together with our little ones. We had dinner and Sabra cut our hair. I just got a trim and sweep bangs, but Marlee got the whole shebang! We went for the bob haircut and Sabra did an amazing job. I love the way it turned out!

Marlee did pretty good, she was entertained with candy, singing, and looking at pictures on my camera. There was some tears welling up in her eyes, but she did great. I was a little nervous how she would react since this was her first big haircut (Laun trimmed her hair once when she was a little baby). She stayed pretty still...for a 2 year old.

Her hair was pretty long, but it was getting too stringy, so a lot was cut off.

Marlee with a cheek full of candy:

When we got home I had Marlee look in the mirror to see how she liked her haircut. She liked it and kept saying, "haircut."

Today I took some photos of her with the new do:

Beech would not leave her alone-maybe he just wanted to be in a picture?

Stacked in the back:

She looks a little older to me now. I love the way it turned out-perfect for the hot weather.

5 comments:

Manders said...

Its adorable! What a fun girls night!

Krause Crew said...

LOVE IT! Too cute.

NewBini said...

Sosososo cute! I know you don't want to hear this but it makes her look more like a little girl & less like a baby girl. Why do hair cuts always do that?

Cherise said...

I love it!! Cute and sassy! :) I told you I love that gate!! Super Super cute!

Nannette said...

She is such a doll!