Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a school update

I finished my English class with an A! I was doing the happy dance last night. Now I get a WHOLE week off (are you sensing my sarcasm) and then my Math class starts.

Laun is teaching 2 classes at UofA right now and is the best teacher ever. He gives his students breakfast on exam days- I wish I had a teacher like that. He will be graduating with his Masters soon.

Clayton and Porter had great report cards. Laun told them they get $2 for every A or $20 for straight A's. They make a lot more money is they get straight A's.They were close, but not quite, they are really wanting to earn all A's next semester. We are so proud of their hard work.

Marlee is loving books and is talking like crazy. She say's the funniest things and keeps us all laughing. She loves primary songs and singing is her favorite part of Family Home Evening.

1 comment:

Norris Family said...

Congrats on a class down. The end of the this semester is just around the bend and I am going to for the first time not be said that it is ending. I am about on my wits end juggling it all. Tate had his fifth birthday today so that is off my to do list now just for his birthday party.....
I would love to sit in one of Launs classes I am sure your absolutely right, he would be a great teacher!