I sprinkled the cows with chunky sugar.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Cow cookies...
I was so excited to try out my new cow cookie cutter [that I bought at the Shamrock Farm's gift shop]. Our FHE treat tonight was- Whole Wheat Chocolate Brown Sugar Sugar Cookies, that is a mouthful. I got the recipe off the Joy the Baker blog and thought it would make great cows.


I sprinkled the cows with chunky sugar.
I think they turned out cute. Maybe next time I will make regular sugar cookies and add spots with frosting.
I sprinkled the cows with chunky sugar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks cute! So how did the whole wheat taste?
Renee- they tasted pretty good actually. It is a very different type of cookie-kind of like a chocolate, sugar cookie. I have been trying to add in whole wheat to different things that I bake lately. As long as I still have some white flour, it seems to turn out great.
Post a Comment