The kids had a fun Halloween- we went to the ward Halloween party & Porter went trick or treating afterwards with his cousins. In case you are wondering why there are no pictures of Clayton, it is not because he is loved less. He spent his halloween with Laun in Texas on a deer hunt. He got his 1st deer ever at the ripe old age of 7 & got it with his first shot. He is pretty pumped up! They get home tonight but, I will be posting pictures later when I get the chance.

Porter makes Marlee laugh so much
Marlee was so tired from the Halloween party

I love how Marlee is crossing her feet
Marlee loved the cornbread, in case you couldn't tell

Porter got a spiderweb painted on his face


Porter doing the cake walk


Porter was a rooster & Marlee was a dalmation

I got to help with Porters spooky lunch at school- he had a great time.

Here he is by the jack-o-lantern he made
Port with his teacher Mrs. kittle


My mom watched Marlee the other day for me so I could go to the temple. We went to lunch afterwards, it was so good to spend time with my mom.
6 comments:
Such cute pictures and fun activities! I'll bet Laun was a proud papa when Clayton got his deer :)
I can't get over how much Marlee looks like your mom and your side of the family. Your kids are all so cute.
You have such an adorable family!
Mom looks soooo cute! I have a pretty good feeling that Marlee will inherit my chubby cheeks.
Oh my heck, they just get cuter!!! Everytime I see Marlee with your beautiful mom I just can't believe how much she looks like her!
cute pictures. I can't believe your 7 year old shot a deer! My 5 year old will love that story! My boys are so into hunting. They are always disappointed if Dad doesn't bring a deer home. I can't believe how big Marlee is now. She is beautiful. And Porter is such a handsome little guy!
Post a Comment