Friday, November 20, 2009

Our day yesterday


When the boys got home from school we carved their pumpkins. Since Halloween has come & gone we carved out leaves instead of jack-o-lanterns.



We roasted the pumpkin seeds later that night







Happy Thanksgiving!


When I went into Marlee's room she was standing up in her play pen, this is the first time she has ever done that. She is changing so fast!





Here she is watching the boy's box. They have a matress in the loft & it is their "boxing mat/ring"

She loves to play with bouncy balls


She does this with her arms lately, not sure why but, it is sure cute.


If you look closely you can see her moving her lips funny to make noises. This is her new favorite trick & she loves it when you copy her.


I love seeing her reach into the toy box to get toys.

She plays a lot more with toys now.


Here she is getting loves from Porter, maybe a little too much love.























I love this onsie she is wearing...












Laun gave her a taste of ice cream last night, she made some funny faces because it was so cold.


































I realize I probably post way more pictures of Marlee than of my boys. It is just that she is continually changing so much. This age is so crazy & flys by so fast!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Marlee is so cute. I can't wait to see her. I can't believe she is getting so big!