Friday, November 6, 2009

The Biggest Loser

So our family really likes the show The Biggest Loser- have you seen it? If not, you should. (It is a very inspiring show about people trying to lose weight so that they can be the "biggest loser"). Anyways, the only annoying thing is that maybe our kids have gotten a little too into it. Like when they say, "did you know this has 200 calories" or "when we grow up & we are fat we could go on that show", etc. But I think last night topped them all off when Clayton saw the size of the fajita I was eating and said,"mom that is huge, you are going to have to go on The Biggest Loser." I think maybe instead of watching a tv show about weight loss, our kids should watch a show called who can have the most tact.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

haha - gotta love the things kids say! We saw one of the guys from biggest loser at the triathalon yesterday.

Manders said...

LOL aren't kids great : )

Norris Family said...

I love that show, makes me miss having TV
Your boys are hilarious and smart little cookies that is for sure.

Brooke said...

that's hilarious. I am pretty sure your family won't be seen on the biggest loser!

Lizzie said...

I am the "Biggest" fan. It's good that your kids are learning that stuff now :)