Saturday, October 31, 2009

What we have been up to lately...

Marlee eating off of Launs plate as usual

We went to Pump It Up the other day- a huge room with big inflatable jumping toys.
It is a cool place & even Laun & I got to join the kids. There is a huge slide that makes you go so fast, it was fun & the first time we had ever been there.
Porter coming down the big slide

The boys played non-stop

Laun jumping with the boys

You've gotta love Marlees smile

Marlee hardly ever falls asleep in your arms but, she was so tired & had such a long day!


At Claytons school they have been talking about fire safety & so they had the fire fighters come & do a fun day with obstacle courses, fire safety, & at the end all of the kids got sprayed with the fire hose.
Clayton & his cousin Cannen were on the same team.

Here is Clayton all dressed up like a fire fighter



Our community had a Fall Festival recently with lots of booths, animals & a baking contest.
Marlee loved the goat but, I don't know if it was too fond of her pulling on it. She loves animals, when she sees them she kicks her feet & waves her arms & is all smiles.

The boys were all about the snakes- above is a King snake. The boys actually got a pet King snake recently, Launs friend found it for them(I will have to get some pics of there new pet posted soon) .
Here is a picture of a rosy boa snake- they have been wanting one of these for awhile now. It made Claytons day to see one.
Here is Porter reading up on info at the booth. What 5 year old reads the literature at a booth? He is such a funny kid!

Ports & I on a hay ride

Marbar all tuckered out

Clayton downing a snowcone
In the background was the bake off booth, I entered Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies but I did not win. I still think mine were the best though:)


We took the kids out to Texas Roadhouse one night to treat them for helping Laun at work.
Marlee is a huge fan of the rolls & sweet potato

The boys got balloons- Port got a skeleton & Clay got a scorpion

The kids had fun at the park recently- the weather is great



The boys had an award assembely at their school and were both recognized for their achievements. This was Porters first award assembley & he was sooo excited!
Clayton getting his award
Port looked so cute up on the stage with his big grin
Porter might be the shortest kid in his class but, dadgumit he is the cutest kid, too! Although don't tell him he is cute- he likes to be called handsome.
He is always giving Marlee kisses
Marlee was starting to get restless after 2 assembleys in a row

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

You have been busy. I love places like Pump It Up. We have two places like that in Loveland, but different names. I take the kids often. They love it. Kyle asks to go to the "bounce place." Porter reading at the table is classic. Love it. Plus, your Marlee is the cutest baby EVER! Clayton makes a cute fire fighter.