Friday, July 28, 2017

Park City

Laun had a work conference in Park City. My mom came to babysit our kiddos, so I could join him. He is so busy at these conferences, but it is fun seeing people swarm around him to pick his brain, he’s one smart man. It is fun that Jamie now works for IFA, so I could see Rachel. We went on a walk one night downtown with them and it was nice to be with her at the spouses lunch, while our husbands were in meetings. Good food, good company and good room. I didn’t read as much of my book for book club as I thought, but it was lovely to take a nap.

Sightseeing-walking with Rachel and Jamie Allen:

20170727_210258

Our hotel room, we even had a jacuzzi.

20170728_100332

Enough space to do my workout!

20170728_100341

20170728_10035020170728_100407

Home on Clayton’s birthday, but he isn’t, he’s off on high adventure with the scouts, to go fishing. Happy 15th birthday T, we love you!

20170728_131306

No comments: